House Blend Loose Leaf Tea Bulk Packs
Our signature blend of two great Indian black leaf teas, Darjeeling and Assam from the flood plains of the Brahmaputra Valley. A blend of St. Margaret's Hope Darjeeling and Bokahat Orangajuli Assam Indian black leaf single estate teas. This is our staple blend as served in our Huffkins Tea Rooms. Full of strength, yet subtle, truly a tea for all occasions and a great favourite of our visitors.
Small pouch pack 70g e
Large pack 1kg e
Suitable for: Vegetarians and Vegans
Packaging: Large size pack made from kraft paper can be recycled.
The image shown is of the small size pouch pack.
- Scones & Lardy Cakes - Store in a cool dry place. Consume within 24 hours, or freeze on delivery and consume within 1 month
- Sponge Loaf Cakes & Cake Slices - Store in a cool dry place. We aim to provide at least 7 days shelf life on delivery for this item. Please see Use By date on the product
- Farmhouse Cakes & Fruit Cakes - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Preserves, biscuits, chocolate & fudge - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Tea & coffee - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
Enjoy FREE UK Premium Delivery when you spend £50 or more.
Please note, orders containing Lardy Cakes or Scones are unavailable for Monday delivery.
UK mainland delivery:
- FREE Premium - 1-2 business days - Free when you spend £50+
- Saturday Premium - Saturday only* - £7.95
- Premium - 1-2 business days - £6.95
- Standard - 3-5 business days - Free (Gift Cards only)
* Orders must be placed before 12pm Friday to receive next day
Weight limits apply. Premium deliveries are tracked. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed due to circumstances beyond our control.
Please see additional notes for Highlands & offshore islands. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland or EU.
For full delivery information and terms, see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensely proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of all we do.