Savoury Afternoon Tea & Craft Beer Gift Set
This Savoury Afternoon Tea & Craft Beer Gift Set is a great gift idea for him (or any cheese and beer lover!).
Handmade, savoury cheese scones are accompanied by our all time best selling Spicy Tomato & Caramelised Onion Chutney and a delicious Black Bomber extra mature cheese truckle - powerful but mellow with a creamy texture. Refreshingly malty Hawkstone Premium Cotswold Lager is also included for the perfect pairing.
Packed in a keepsake eco-friendly jute bag, this is a popular men's gift idea.
Savoury Afternoon Tea & Craft Beer Gift Set contents:
- 4 x Handmade Savoury Cheese Scones
- Extra Mature Black Bomber Cheddar Cheese Mini Truckle
- Spicy Tomato & Caramelised Onion Chutney Jar, 320g
- 2 x Bottles of Hawkstone Premium Cotswold Lager, 330ml, 4.8% ABV
- Large Huffkins Eco Jute Bag - choose from Union Jack, Midnight Blue or Red
Not available for Sunday or Monday delivery.
Suitable for: Vegetarians
Packaging: Card box and glass jar can be recycled
Cheese Scones: WHEAT flour (WHEAT flour, niacin, thiamin, calcium, iron), cheese (MILK), vegetable fat (palm oil & rapeseed oil), EGG, MUSTARD, salt, sugar, cayenne pepper, sodium diphosphate, raising agent (E500).
Chutney: please see the list of ingredients on the product page
Hawkstone Premium Cotswold Lager: Water, MALTED BARLEY Hops and Yeast.Contains Gluten.
Store in a cool dry place. Consume scones within 24 hours, or freeze on delivery and consume within 1 month. Chutney and Beer will be delivered with a minimum of 30 days shelf life.Please see Use By dates on the products.
UK mainland delivery:
- Next Day* or Named Day Delivery (Tues-Fri) - £4.95
- Next Day* or Named Day Delivery (Saturday) - £7.95
- Gift Cards Only - 3-5 business days - Free
* Order by 12pm Mon-Fri for Next Working Day Delivery. Next Day excludes Sundays, Mondays, Bank Holidays and days immediately following Bank Holidays
For full delivery terms and delivery options outside of UK mainland, please see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensley proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of everything we do.