Celebration Christmas Family Hamper
Our luxury Christmas Family Hamper is brimming with festive treats for all the family including celebratory bubbles, handmade fruitcake, mince pies, all-butter shortbread, tea, preserves and chocolate truffles all packed into a premium natural wicker hamper basket.
- Luxury Cranberry and Orange Liqueur Fruitcake, 525g
- Box of 6 handmade Mince Pies
- Box of handmade All Butter Shortbread, 200g
- Gift Caddy of House Blend Loose Leaf Tea, 125g
- Spicy Tomato and Caramelised Onion Chutney, 320g
- Strawberry Extra Jam, 340g
- Luxury White Chocolate Truffles, 72g
- 75cl bottle of Extra Dry DOC Bellino Prosecco, 10.5% vol
- Large premium natural wicker basket
Suitable for: Vegetarians.
Packaging: Card cartons, Glass jars, Metal lids and glass Prosecco bottle can be recycled.
Our gorgeous keepsake natural wicker basket hamper is made from sustainable autumn willow and finished with sturdy faux leather straps. For a more natural finish, the willow is boiled for 6-8 hours to achieve a dark colour rather than using varnish or dyes.
Ingredients & Allergens
Please refer to individual product pages
Prosecco- contains sulphites
Luxury White Chocolate Truffles - Sugar, Cocoa Butter, whole MILK powder, fresh cream (MILK), glucose, sorbitol, alcohol, skimmed MILK powder, (emulsifier) SOYA lecithin, natural flavouring, White chocolate contains: Minimum 30% cocoa butter, minimum 20% Milk solids
Allergen in BOLD. This product may contain traces of NUTS.
Box of 6 handmade Mince Pies - Mincemeat (50%) [sultanas, bramley apple pulp(bramley apple pulp, preservative (E260)), sugar, glucose syrup, glace mixed citrus peel (glucose-fructose syrup, orange peel, sugar, lemon peel, acidity regulator (E330), preservative (E202)), vegetable suet (palm oil, sunflower oil, rice flour), water, modified maize starch, mixed spice (coriander, cinnamon, ginger, caraway, nutmeg, sunflower oil, cloves), raisins, colour (E150a), orange oil], WHEAT flour(contains calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), vegetable shortening (rapeseed oil, palm oil, palm stearin), sugar, sweet dusting (dextrose, corn flour, palm oil), skimmed MILK powder, dextrose, salt, raising agents (E450,E500).
Allergens: For allergens (including cereals containing gluten) see ingredients in BOLD. May also contain NUTS.
- Festive Mincemeat Pies & Stollen Cake Slices - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 21 days shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Scones & Lardy Cakes - Store in a cool dry place. Consume within 24 hours, or freeze on delivery and consume within 1 month
- Sponge Loaf Cakes & Cake Slices - Store in a cool dry place. We aim to provide at least 7 days shelf life on delivery for this item. Please see Use By date on the product
- Farmhouse Cakes & Fruit Cakes - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Preserves, biscuits, chocolate & fudge - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Tea & coffee - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
UK mainland delivery:
- FREE Next Day* or Named Day Delivery (spend £50 or more) - Limited time only!
- Next Day* or Named Day Delivery (Tues-Fri) - £4.95
- Next Day* or Named Day Delivery (Saturday only) - £6.95
- Gift Cards Only - 3-5 business days - Free
* Order by 12pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery. Next Day excludes Sundays, Mondays and days immediately following Bank Holidays
For full delivery terms and delivery options outside of UK mainland, please see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensley proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of everything we do.