Luxury Cheese and Wine Hamper
Our Luxury Cheese and Wine Hamper has everything you need to tingle your taste buds. Enjoy handmade, freshly baked cheese scones and artisan sourdough crackers with delicious Black Bomber extra mature cheese - powerful but mellow with a creamy texture. Add a large dollop of our best selling Huffkins Spicy Tomato & Caramelised Onion Chutney. Serve with our specially selected fruity organic red wine, the perfect tipple to accompany the contents of this luxury hamper.
All of this is packed by hand into a premium natural willow wicker hamper making it a wonderful gift idea for savoury lovers for any occasion.
Gift Set Contents:
- 4 handmade cheese scones
- Mini truckle of extra mature Black Bomber cheddar cheese
- Jar of Huffkins Spicy Tomato and Caramelised Onion Chutney, 340g
- Artisan Fig and Spelt Sourdough Crackers, 100g
- 75cl bottle of Italian "Fedele" organic red wine, 13,5%vol
- Natural wicker hamper basket
Not available for Monday delivery.
Suitable for: Vegetarians
Packaging: Glass Jar And Wine Bottle can be recycled.
Our gorgeous keepsake natural wicker basket hamper is made from sustainable autumn willow finished with sturdy faux leather straps. For a more natural finish, the willow is boiled for 6-8 hours to achieve the dark colour rather than using varnish or dyes.
This product contains alcohol. Please drink responsibly. Visit www.drinkaware.co.uk
Ingredients & Allergens
For allergens including cereals containing gluten please see ingredients in bold
Cheese Scones: WHEAT flour (WHEAT flour, niacin, thiamin, calcium, iron), cheese (MILK), vegetable fat (palm oil & rapeseed oil), EGG, MUSTARD, salt, sugar, cayenne pepper, sodium diphosphate, raising agent (E500).
Our Cheese Scones are made in an environment where nuts, sulphites and soya are also present.
Black Bomber Cheese: MILK.
Spicy Tomato and Caramelised Onion Chutney: please see the full list of ingredients and allergens on the product page
Fig and Spelt Sourdough Crackers - Spelt WHEAT flour 79%, MILK, dried fig pieces 16%, sourdough 10%( RYE flour, water), honey, sea salt.Made in a bakery which also handles nuts and sesame.
Organic Red Wine: contains sulphites
- Festive Mincemeat Pies & Stollen Cake Slices - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 21 days shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Scones & Lardy Cakes - Store in a cool dry place. Consume within 24 hours, or freeze on delivery and consume within 1 month
- Sponge Loaf Cakes & Cake Slices - Store in a cool dry place. We aim to provide at least 7 days shelf life on delivery for this item. Please see Use By date on the product
- Farmhouse Cakes & Fruit Cakes - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Preserves, biscuits, chocolate & fudge - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Tea & coffee - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
UK mainland delivery:
- FREE Next Day* or Named Day Delivery (spend £50 or more) - Limited time only!
- Next Day* or Named Day Delivery (Tues-Fri) - £4.95
- Next Day* or Named Day Delivery (Saturday only) - £6.95
- Gift Cards Only - 3-5 business days - Free
* Order by 12pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery. Next Day excludes Sundays, Mondays and days immediately following Bank Holidays
For full delivery terms and delivery options outside of UK mainland, please see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensley proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of everything we do.