Stratford Foodie Hamper
This luxury foodie hamper gift takes you on a tasting tour of Huffkins tea room favourites. With handcrafted bakery delights, luxury preserves and loose leaf tea pyramids, all lovingly packed by hand and presented in a large premium wicker hamper basket.
Stratford Foodie Hamper contents:
- Handmade Cherry & Almond Fruitcake
- All Butter Double Chocolate Biscuits
- Spicy Tomato & Caramelised Onion Chutney Jar
- Passion Fruit Curd Jar
- All-butter Butterscotch Fudge
- Luxury Raspberry & Champagne Chocolate Truffles
- Carton of House Blend Tea Pyramid tea bags, 15
- Premium Natural Wicker Basket
* Our gorgeous natural wicker hamper baskets are made from sustainable autumn willow and finished with sturdy faux leather straps. For a more natural finish, the willow is boiled for 6-8 hours to achieve a dark colour rather than using varnish or dyes.
Suitable for: Vegetarians
Packaging: Card carton, glass jar, metal jar lid, and metal tea caddy can all be recycled.
Please refer to individual product pages for ingredients and allergens on all the products in this hamper gift set
Store in a cool dry place. All items will be delivered with a minimum 30 days shelf life. Please see Use By dates on the products.
UK mainland delivery
- Next Day or Named Day Delivery (Tues-Fri) - DPD - £6.95
- Saturday Delivery - DPD - £9.95
- Gift Cards Only (3-5 business days) - Royal Mail - FREE
Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 12pm Mon-Fri, excluding days immediately following Bank Holidays. Next Day, Named Day and Saturday Delivery excludes gift cards. Delivery is unavailable on Sundays, Mondays & Bank Holidays. Only one selected delivery date per order.
Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed due to circumstances beyond our control, such as adverse weather or postal strikes.
For full delivery terms and updates, including any delayed delivery notice, please see our Shipping policy page.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensley proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of everything we do.