Afternoon Tea Reservation - Stow on the Wold
Book a table for afternoon tea at Huffkins in Stow on the Wold.
This delicious afternoon tea includes handmade cakes, freshly baked scones, sandwiches & savouries, served on an elegant three tier stand with your choice of hot drink. If you're celebrating or fancy an extra treat, you'll have the option to add a glass of Prosecco!
You don't have to book in advance, but we'd recommend it to ensure we can safely accommodate you during busy times.
Please note this reservation is for Huffkins Stow in the Cotswolds. If you would like to reserve a table somewhere else, please select your preferred location here.
Our Classic Afternoon Tea for Two includes:
- Selection of finger sandwiches
- 2 x luxury scones with clotted cream and jam
- 4 x deliciously indulgent cakes
- 2 x choice of hot drink
Celebrating something special?
Upgrade to our Celebration Afternoon Tea to receive a 200ml bottle of Prosecco each! You can do this on the day when you order.
1. Simply select the number of tables you require* and the date you wish to visit. Then select your preferred time slot** and click ‘Reserve Now’.
2. Proceed to checkout and enter your details - this is simply to confirm your booking and allow us to contact you if there are any problems. No payment will be taken during checkout. You will be asked to pay at the till when you arrive on the day.
* Our tables are reserved in two's but please do not worry if there is an odd number in your party. Simply round up to the nearest even number when booking your tables. For example, if there are five people attending, please book three tables. Your Afternoon Tea will be charged per person, not per table of two.
** Our time slots are listed 30 minutes apart to help us manage customer arrivals and reduce wait times. This certainly does not mean you only have 30 minutes at your table! We want you to relax and enjoy your Afternoon Tea experience with us.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensley proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of everything we do.