Not sure what to buy for someone?
Our instant e-gift card vouchers for foodies will leave the recipient spoilt for choice. Better yet, it's dispatched instantly by email - ideal if you've left gift shopping to the last minute.
E-gift card balances can be used towards a wide range of sweet and savoury bakery goodies on our website. They also apply towards shipping costs, so with a sufficient balance, the lucky holder won't have to pay a penny for their treats.
Simply enter the recipients email address at checkout instead of your own, then proceed as normal. They'll receive an email within minutes letting them know that someone has sent them an e-gift card - all you need to do is tell them who it's from (...unless you're a secret admirer of course!).
Huffkins e-gift card balances are valid for two years from purchase. Available to use online only (not valid in café tea rooms).
- Scones & Lardy Cakes - Store in a cool dry place. Consume within 24 hours, or freeze on delivery and consume within 1 month
- Sponge Loaf Cakes & Cake Slices - Store in a cool dry place. We aim to provide at least 7 days shelf life on delivery for this item. Please see Use By date on the product
- Farmhouse Cakes & Fruit Cakes - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Preserves, biscuits, chocolate & fudge - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Tea & coffee - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
UK mainland delivery:
- Premium Tracked - 1-2 business days* - £4.95
- Saturday Premium Tracked - Saturday only* - £6.95
- Gift Cards Only - 3-5 business days - Free
* Order by 12pm for next business day delivery.
Note: Lardy Cakes and Scones are dispatched fresh from our bakery Monday-Friday. This means we are unable to deliver orders containing these items on Sunday, Monday or England bank holidays.
For full delivery terms and delivery options outside of UK mainland, please see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensely proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of all we do.