-- 19th July Update: Out of courtesy to all of our guests, our team will continue to wear face masks (unless exempt) when moving around the tea room. We would be delighted if you would join us if you are able. --
Your safety and that of our team are paramount. We also want to do our bit to get things back to normal as quickly as possible. Read below what we’re doing to keep you safe and how you can help when visiting the tea rooms.
How we’re keeping you safe
- Disposable items to minimise the number of communal touch points
- Hand sanitiser throughout the building
- Enhanced hygiene measures for your safety
- A slightly smaller menu and reduced staff to allow for social distancing in our bakery and behind the counter
- Accepting card payments only - contactless payment limit increased to £45
- Fully trained staff, equipped to ensure all risks are minimised
- Huffkins COVID-19 risk assessment
- NHS Test & Trace - optional from 19th July
How you can help
- Use the hand sanitiser provided
- Wear a face covering when not seated (unless you are exempt) - from 19th July, this is optional but encouraged
- Use a contactless payment method (increased payment limit - £45)
- Protect each other and social distance
We’d like to say a big thank you to all of our customers who have continued to support us during these unprecedented times.
We look forward to seeing you very soon.
The Huffkins Family