A selection pack of three Huffkins Tea Caddies containing loose leaf House Blend, Earl Grey tea, and Cotswold Fruits tea. All of our Tea Room favourites and something for any occasion.
An explosion in flavour and colour of Cotswold red summer berries, rosehips, hibiscus and bramley apples. Enjoy the sweet and tangy taste of our favourite tea, which is remarkably energising and invigorating. The intense fruity aroma is like pure summer sunshine in a cup that you can enjoy all year round whatever the weather!
A blend of black Ceylon leaf infused with natural oil of bergamot, decorated with delicate Estonian blue cornflower petals and citrus peel. This tea has a distinctive citrus flavour and unique aroma all of its own, yet remains a true classic.
A Sublime blend of two great Indian black teas, Darjeeling and Assam from the flood plains of the Brahmaputra Valley. A blend of St. Margaret's Hope Darjeeling and Bokahat Orangajuli Assam Indian black leaf single estate teas. This is our staple blend as served in our Cotswold tea rooms. Full of strength, yet subtle, truly a tea for all occasions and a great favourite with our visitors.
For further information on each caddy in this set please refer to the individual product pages.
- Festive Mincemeat Pies & Stollen Cake Slices - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 10 days shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Scones & Lardy Cakes - Store in a cool dry place. Consume within 24 hours, or freeze on delivery and consume within 1 month
- Sponge Loaf Cakes & Cake Slices - Store in a cool dry place. We aim to provide at least 7 days shelf life on delivery for this item. Please see Use By date on the product
- Farmhouse Cakes & Fruit Cakes - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Preserves, biscuits, chocolate & fudge - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Tea & coffee - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
UK mainland delivery:
- Premium Tracked - 1-2 business days* - £4.95
- Saturday Premium Tracked - Saturday only* - £6.95
- Gift Cards Only - 3-5 business days - Free
* Order by 12pm Mon-Fri for next day delivery. We are unable to deliver on Sundays, Mondays, Bank Holidays and the working day immediately following a bank holiday.
Christmas delivery notice: Orders placed after 18th December may not arrive before 25th December. Delivery dates are not guaranteed due to circumstances beyond our control such as adverse weather. Mincemeat Pies and Stollen Cake Slices have a guaranteed shelf life of 10 days from delivery.
For full delivery terms and delivery options outside of UK mainland, please see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensely proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of all we do.