Classic Cheese Scones Savoury Cream Tea
Indulge yourself with this delicious savoury cream tea to be enjoyed at home. Your cream tea box includes freshly baked handmade cheese scones, a mini truckle of Black Bomber extra mature cheese and our best selling Spicy Tomato & Caramelised Onion Chutney.
For the ultimate taste sensation, warm your savoury scones first, before adding a large dollop of mouth-watering chutney. Top with a generous chunk of the powerful but mellow and deliciously creamy cheese. Relax and enjoy!
- 4 x Handmade Savoury Cheese Scones
- Extra Mature Black Bomber Cheddar Cheese Mini Truckle
- Spicy Tomato & Caramelised Onion Chutney Jar, 320g
Suitable for: Vegetarians
Packaging: Card box can be recycled
Cheese Scones: WHEAT flour (WHEAT flour, niacin, thiamin, calcium, iron), cheese (MILK), vegetable fat (palm oil & rapeseed oil), EGG, MUSTARD, salt, sugar, cayenne pepper, sodium diphosphate, raising agent (E500). Cheese: MILK. Chutney: please see the list of ingredients on the product page Allergens including cereal containing gluten: see ingredients in BOLD. Our Cheese Scones are made in an environment where nuts, sulphites and soya are also present
Store in a cool dry place. Consume scones within 24 hours, or freeze on delivery and consume within 1 month. Our cheese should be stored in the fridge and will be delivered with a shelf life of 30 days minimum. Our chutney will be delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By dates on the products.
UK mainland delivery:
- Next Day* or Named Day Delivery (Tues-Fri) - £4.95
- Next Day* or Named Day Delivery (Saturday) - £7.95
- Gift Cards Only - 3-5 business days - Free
* Order by 12pm Mon-Fri for Next Working Day Delivery. Next Day excludes Sundays, Mondays, Bank Holidays and days immediately following Bank Holidays
For full delivery terms and delivery options outside of UK mainland, please see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensley proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of everything we do.