People are at the heart of what we do at Huffkins. As an independent, family owned business, we treat and care for our employees like they’re part of the family.
Jobs at Huffkins
Huffkins Bakery recruits for a range of roles across the business, including our eight café tea rooms in the Cotswolds and London, our craft bakery in Witney, online UK retail store and support functions.
Examples of the jobs we recruit for at Huffkins include:
- Catering Assistants
- Front of House Managers
In the build up to Easter and Christmas, we also recruit for a number of temporary roles in our tea rooms, bakery and online store to help us when we’re at our busiest.
Opportunities at Huffkins
We aspire to fill 90% of our leadership roles from within the business. While we don’t expect everyone to want to grow their careers, we support the aspirations of those who do. We believe in quality and always aspire to exceed our guests’ expectations. We care about how we do things, with a focus on the best quality food and drink, and sustaining our family values. We do things properly and have extremely high standards.
We are always looking for proactive people who are seeking opportunities to build an exciting career in Hospitality & Retail, at our craft bakery, or in one of our support functions, such as finance or marketing.
When you join our business, you’ll be offered a blend of one-to-one training and development opportunities which help you to learn everything we do – from sourcing at local farms and mills, to serving our guests.
BenefitsWhen you join the Huffkins team, you'll be working with an independent family run business with a heritage of over 130 years of baking and hospitality. Additional benefits include:
- Paid breaks
- Half price staff meals when on shift
- 20% off when visiting another site
- Part of a great family culture
Our roles are dotted across the Cotswolds and London:
- Burford, Oxfordshire (cafe tea room)
- Cheltenham High Street, Gloucestershire (cafe tea room)
- Cheltenham Promenade, Gloucestershire (cafe tea room)
- Kingston upon Thames, London (cafe tea room)
- Oxford Street, London (cafe tea room)
- Stow on the Wold, Gloucestershire (cafe tea room)
- Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire (cafe tea room)
- Witney, Oxfordshire (cafe tea rooms, craft bakery & HQ)
Want to work for us?
If you'd like to work with Huffkins, please send your CV and a short cover note about the type(s) of role you'd be interest in to firstname.lastname@example.org