Luxury Cheese and Wine Hamper
This Luxury Cheese and Wine Hamper is a gorgeously indulgent gift idea for savoury afternoon tea lovers.
Our handmade, freshly baked cheese scones are packed alongside a delicious Black Bomber extra mature cheese truckle, powerful but mellow with a creamy texture. Artisan sourdough crackers and a jar of our all time best selling Spicy Tomato & Caramelised Onion Chutney are also included. Finally, we've added a specially selected fruity organic red wine, the perfect tipple to accompany the contents of this luxury cheese hamper.
All of these delights are lovingly hand packed into a keepsake natural willow wicker hamper, making it a wonderful gift idea for any occasion.
Luxury Cheese and Wine Hamper gift contents:
- 4 x Handmade Savoury Cheese Scones
- Extra Mature Black Bomber Cheddar Cheese Mini Truckle
- Spicy Tomato & Caramelised Onion Chutney Jar, 320g
- Artisan Sourdough Crackers, 100g
- Italian "Fedele" Organic Red Wine, 75 cl bottle 13,5% vol
- Premium Natural Wicker Basket*
* Our gorgeous keepsake wicker hamper baskets are made from sustainable autumn willow and finished with sturdy faux leather straps. For a more natural finish, the willow is boiled for 6-8 hours to achieve a dark colour rather than using varnish or dyes.
Not available for Sunday or Monday delivery.
Suitable for: Vegetarians
Packaging: Glass Jar And Wine Bottle can be recycled
This product contains alcohol. Please drink responsibly. Visit www.drinkaware.co.uk
For allergens including cereals containing gluten please see ingredients in bold Cheese Scones: WHEAT flour (WHEAT flour, niacin, thiamin, calcium, iron), cheese (MILK), vegetable fat (palm oil & rapeseed oil), EGG, MUSTARD, salt, sugar, cayenne pepper, sodium diphosphate, raising agent (E500). Our Cheese Scones are made in an environment where nuts, sulphites and soya are also present. Black Bomber Cheese: MILK. Spicy Tomato and Caramelised Onion Chutney: please see the full list of ingredients and allergens on the product page Fig and Spelt Sourdough Crackers - Spelt WHEAT flour 79%, MILK, dried fig pieces 16%, sourdough 10%( RYE flour, water), honey, sea salt.Made in a bakery which also handles nuts and sesame. Organic Red Wine: contains sulphites
Store in a cool dry place. Consume scones within 24 hours, or freeze on delivery and consume within 1 month. Our preserves and crackers will be delivered with a minimum 30 days shelf life. Our cheese should be stored in the fridge and is delivered with a minimum 30 days of shelf life.Please see Use By dates on the products.
🎄 You can now pre-order for delivery on 19th - 23rd December🎄
UK mainland delivery:
- Next Day or Named Day Delivery (Tues-Sat) - DPD - FREE on orders over £50*
- Next Day or Named Day Delivery (Tues-Fri) - DPD - £4.95
- Next Day or Named Day Delivery (Saturday) - DPD - £7.95
- Gift Cards Only (3-5 business days) - Royal Mail - FREE
* Excluding gift cards
Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 12pm Mon-Fri, excluding Sundays, Mondays, Bank Holidays and days immediately following Bank Holidays. Only one selected delivery date per order.
For full delivery terms, please see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensley proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of everything we do.