Taste of the Cotswolds Hamper Box
This best selling foodie hamper box is a gorgeous gift idea. Taking the lucky recipient on a tasting tour of the Cotswolds, with a wide selection of handcrafted bakery delights and tea room favourites.
Lovingly packed by hand and delivered in a beautiful Huffkins hamper gift box.
Taste of the Cotswolds Hamper Box contents:
- Cherry & Almond Fruitcake, 460g
- All Butter Shortbread, 200g
- All Butter Double Chocolate Biscuits, 200g e
- All Butter Caramel, Chocolate & Sea Salt Fudge, 150g e
- Spicy Tomato & Caramelised Onion Chutney Jar, 320g e
- Strawberry Extra Jam Preserve Jar, 340g e
- House Blend Loose Leaf Tea Caddy,125g e
- House Blend Ground Coffee Pouch, 250g e
- Huffkins Eco Friendly Hamper Gift Box
Suitable for: Vegetarians
Packaging: Card cartons, glass jars, metal jar lids, and metal tea caddy can all be recycled
Please refer to the individual product pages for our fruitcake, biscuits, chutney, jam, tea and coffee. Caramel, chocolate and sea salt fudge; sugar, condensed milk( MILK), glucose, butter (MILK), golden syrup, chocolate (2%), (MILK, SOYA), dried milk(MILK), cocoa powder, glycerine, caramel flavouring,(1%), sea salt(1%), cocoa solids37% minimum and milk solids 21% minimum. For allergens please refer to ingredients in BOLD.
Store in a cool dry place. All items will be delivered with a minimum 60 days shelf life. Please see Use By dates on the products.
🎄 You can now pre-order for delivery on 19th - 23rd December🎄
UK mainland delivery:
- Next Day or Named Day Delivery (Tues-Sat) - DPD - FREE on orders over £50*
- Next Day or Named Day Delivery (Tues-Fri) - DPD - £4.95
- Next Day or Named Day Delivery (Saturday) - DPD - £7.95
- Gift Cards Only (3-5 business days) - Royal Mail - FREE
* Excluding gift cards
Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 12pm Mon-Fri, excluding Sundays, Mondays, Bank Holidays and days immediately following Bank Holidays. Only one selected delivery date per order.
For full delivery terms, please see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensley proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of everything we do.