Gentlemens Favourites Hamper Box
This foodie gift idea of tasty treats from the Cotswolds for men is sure to please the most discerning gentleman. This set includes our delicious handmade and deliciously moist Cherry and Almond Fruitcake, melt in the mouth all butter Double Chocolate Biscuits, our taste bud tingling Ginger crunch biscuits, our all-time best selling Spicy Tomato and Caramelised Onion Chutney, all accompanied by a pouch of House Blend Ground Coffee and a bottle of refreshingly malty Cotswold Brew Co Premium Lager.
Lovingly packed by hand into our Huffkins card hamper box.
Gentlemens Favourites Hamper Box contents:
- Handmade Cherry and Almond Fruitcake
- Spicy Tomato & Caramelised Onion Chutney Jar, 340g
- All-Butter Double Chocolate Biscuits, 200g
- All-Butter Ginger Crunch Biscuits
- House Blend Ground Coffee Pouch, 250g
- Hawkstone Premium Cotswold Lager, 330ml , 4.8% ABV
- Huffkins card hamper box
Suitable for: Vegetarians
* this set is currently being packed with our luxury Cranberry and Orange liqueur fruitcake
Packaging: Glass jar and card cartons can be recycled
Please refer to individual product pages.
Hawkstone Premium Cotswold Lager: Water, Malted Barley, Hops and Yeast.Contains Gluten.
Store in a cool dry place. All items will be delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By dates on the products.
UK mainland delivery:
- Next Day or Named Day Delivery (Tues-Sat) - DPD - FREE on orders over £50*
- Next Day or Named Day Delivery (Tues-Fri) - DPD - £5.95
- Next Day or Named Day Delivery (Saturday) - DPD - £9.95
- Gift Cards Only (3-5 business days) - Royal Mail - FREE
* Excluding gift cards
Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 12pm Mon-Fri, excluding Sundays, Mondays, Bank Holidays and days immediately following Bank Holidays. Only one selected delivery date per order.
For full delivery terms, please see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensley proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of everything we do.