Prosecco Afternoon Tea Hamper
This Prosecco Afternoon Tea Hamper is the ideal gift for any special occasion.
With freshly baked, handmade scones, luxurious strawberry jam and thick clotted cream for a delicious cream tea. Accompanied by our signature House Blend loose leaf tea, as served in the tea rooms, and two mini bottles of celebratory Prosecco.
A luxury afternoon tea gift, lovingly packed by hand into a keepsake premium wicker hamper basket. Delivered direct from our family-run Cotswolds craft bakery.
Prosecco Afternoon Tea Hamper contents:
- 4 x Handmade Scones (2 x Plain, 2 x Fruit)
- Luxury Strawberry Preserve Jar, 340g e
- Clotted Cream Jar
- House Blend Loose Leaf Tea Pouch, 70g
- 2 x Extra Dry DOC Bellino Prosecco, 20cl bottles
- Premium Natural Wicker Basket*
* Our gorgeous keepsake wicker hamper baskets are made from sustainable autumn willow and finished with sturdy faux leather straps. For a more natural finish, the willow is boiled for 6-8 hours to achieve a dark colour rather than using varnish or dyes.
Not available for Sunday or Monday delivery.
Suitable for: Vegetarians
Packaging: Glass jars, metal lids and Prosecco bottles can be recycled
This product contains alcohol. Please drink responsibly. Visit www.drinkaware.co.uk
For the ingredients/allergens of our scones, cream and strawberry preserve please refer to the page for our Cotswold cream tea set. Pack of House Blend Loose Leaf Tea, 70g, contains our signature blend of two great Indian black leaf teas, Darjeeling and Assam. Prosecco: contains sulphites.
Store in a cool dry place. Consume scones within 24 hours, or freeze on delivery and consume within 1 month. Our preserves and tea will be delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By dates on the products.
UK mainland delivery:
- Next Day* or Named Day Delivery (Tues-Fri) - £4.95
- Next Day* or Named Day Delivery (Saturday) - £6.95
- Gift Cards Only - 3-5 business days - Free
* Order by 12pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery. Next Day excludes Sundays, Mondays and days immediately following Bank Holidays
For full delivery terms and delivery options outside of UK mainland, please see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensley proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of everything we do.