House Blend Loose Leaf Tea Refill Pack
This full strength yet subtle loose leaf tea is a staple in our Cotswolds tea rooms. A signature blend of two great Indian black leaf teas, Darjeeling and Assam from the flood plains of the Brahmaputra Valley. A blend of St. Margaret's Hope Darjeeling and Bokahat Orangajuli Assam Indian black leaf single estate teas. Truly a tea for all occasions and a great favourite of our visitors.
Ideal for refilling our tea caddy gift tins.
Small pouch pack 70g e (pictured)
Large pack 1kg e
Suitable for: Vegetarians and Vegans
Packaging: Large size pack made from kraft paper can be recycled.
Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 days shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
UK mainland delivery
- Next Day or Named Day Delivery (Tues-Fri) - DPD - £5.95
- Saturday Delivery - DPD - £9.95
- Gift Cards Only (3-5 business days) - Royal Mail - FREE
Free Delivery Over £50
- Offer valid for a limited time only
- Minimum spend of £50 after promotions, discounts and shipping applies
- Available for UK mainland deliveries only
- Excludes reservations, subscriptions, tea room gift cards and e-gift vouchers
- Offer applies to online orders only
- Huffkins reserve the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time
Christmas delivery dates
Pre-order from 31st August to secure your Christmas delivery slot:
- 27th Nov - 22nd Dec - limited delivery slots available for Christmas gift delivery (excluding hampers containing mince pies or stollen)
- 5th -22nd Dec - limited delivery slots available for Christmas hampers including mince pies and stollen
Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 12pm Mon-Fri, excluding days immediately following Bank Holidays. Next Day, Named Day and Saturday Delivery excludes gift cards. Delivery is unavailable on Sundays, Mondays & Bank Holidays. Only one selected delivery date per order.
Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed due to circumstances beyond our control, such as adverse weather or postal strikes.
For full delivery terms, please see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensley proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of everything we do.