Afternoon Tea Gift Set
This best selling Afternoon Tea Gift Set is the perfect way to enjoy a traditional afternoon tea at home with a quintessentially British cream tea and cake.
This indulgent gift idea includes freshly baked scones, juicy strawberry jam and thick clotted cream. Accompanied by our all-time favourite fresh lemon drizzle cake and a carton of House Blend tea pyramids. All lovingly packed by hand into a keepsake eco-friendly jute bag.
An ideal gift for any occasion, or the perfect personal treat to share with friends and family. Dispatched directly from our craft bakery in the Cotswolds.
Afternoon Tea Gift Set contents:
- 4 x Handmade Scones (2 x Plain, 2 x Fruit)
- Luxury Strawberry Preserve Jar, 340g e
- Clotted Cream Jar
- Fresh Lemon Drizzle Loaf Cake
- Carton of 15 House Blend tea pyramids
- Large Huffkins Eco Jute Bag - choose from Powder Pink, Midnight Blue and Red
Not available for Sunday & Monday delivery.
Suitable for: Vegetarians
Packaging: Card box containing the scones and the glass jar can be recycled
Store in a cool dry place. Consume scones within 24 hours, or freeze on delivery and consume within 1 month. We aim to provide at least 7 days shelf life on delivery for our loaf cakes. Our preserves and tea will be delivered with a minimum 30 days shelf life. Please see Use By dates on the products.
🎄 You can now pre-order for delivery on 19th - 23rd December🎄
UK mainland delivery:
- Next Day or Named Day Delivery (Tues-Sat) - DPD - FREE on orders over £50*
- Next Day or Named Day Delivery (Tues-Fri) - DPD - £4.95
- Next Day or Named Day Delivery (Saturday) - DPD - £7.95
- Gift Cards Only (3-5 business days) - Royal Mail - FREE
* Excluding gift cards
Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 12pm Mon-Fri, excluding Sundays, Mondays, Bank Holidays and days immediately following Bank Holidays. Only one selected delivery date per order.
For full delivery terms, please see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensley proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of everything we do.