Our Tea Time Favourites Gift Set is a firm family favourite with something for everyone and includes our best selling lemon drizzle cake, luxury Strawberry preserve, our melt in the mouth handmade all-butter shortbread and our loose leaf House Blend tea as served in our Huffkins tea rooms all lovingly packed into a large size eco jute bag for your gift set to be delivered in.
- Handmade fresh lemon drizzle cake
- Jar of luxury Strawberry Preserve, 340g e
- Pack of handmade all-butter Shortbread biscuits, 200g e
- Gift Caddy of House Blend loose leaf tea, 125g e
- Large size eco jute bag - choose from Powder Pink, Union Jack, Midnight Blue, Cotswold Lavender
Suitable for: Vegetarians
Packaging: Glass jar and metal jar lid, card carton and metal tea caddy can be recycled
Ingredients & Allergens
Please refer to the individual product pages
- Scones & Lardy Cakes - Store in a cool dry place. Consume within 24 hours, or freeze on delivery and consume within 1 month
- Sponge Loaf Cakes & Cake Slices - Store in a cool dry place. We aim to provide at least 7 days shelf life on delivery for this item. Please see Use By date on the product
- Farmhouse Cakes & Fruit Cakes - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Preserves, biscuits, chocolate & fudge - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Tea & coffee - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
UK mainland delivery:
- Premium Tracked - 1-2 business days* - £4.95
- Saturday Premium Tracked - Saturday only* - £6.95
- Gift Cards Only - 3-5 business days - Free
* Order by 12pm for next business day delivery.
Note: Lardy Cakes and Scones are dispatched fresh from our bakery Monday-Friday. This means we are unable to deliver orders containing these items on Sunday, Monday or England bank holidays.
For full delivery terms and delivery options outside of UK mainland, please see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensely proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of all we do.