Red Berries Afternoon Tea Gift Set
Our seasonal special edition Red Berries Afternoon Tea Gift Set is the perfect indulgent gift to brighten up a dark winters afternoon.
Cosy up on the sofa and enjoy freshly baked hand made scones, thick clotted cream topped with tangy raspberry preserve and our all time favourite Cherry and Almond fruitcake, packed full of juicy cherries and topped with crunchy almonds. These delicious bakery goodies are perfectly paired with our new House Blend loose leaf tea pyramids. All lovingly packed by hand into a keepsake eco-friendly jute bag.
An ideal gift or the perfect treat to share with friends and family.
Dispatched directly from our craft bakery in the Cotswolds.
Afternoon Tea Gift Set contents:
- 4 x Handmade Scones (2 x Plain, 2 x Fruit)
- Luxury Raspberry Extra Preserve Jar, 120 g e
- Clotted Cream Jar
- Cherry and Almond fruitcake, 460 g e
- Carton of individual House Blend loose leaf tea pyramids, 15
- Large Huffkins Eco Jute Bag - choose from red, midnight blue, pink
Not available for Sunday & Monday delivery.
We have now upgraded the jar for our Luxury Raspberry Preserve to round with a mob cap and gold bow as for our honey jars.
Suitable for: Vegetarians
Packaging: Card box containing the scones and the glass jar can be recycled
Plain Scones: WHEAT flour (WHEAT flour, niacin, thiamin, calcium, iron), MILK, sugar, vegetable oils (palm & rapeseed oil, water, salt, emulsifier (E475), colours (E100, E160b), flavourings), EGG, raising agent (E500, E450), salt (anti-caking agent E535), potato starch, sunflower oil, enzymes. Fruit Scones: WHEAT flour (WHEAT flour, niacin, thiamin, calcium, iron), MILK, sultanas (sultanas, sunflower oil), sugar, vegetable oils (palm & rapeseed oil, water, salt, emulsifier (E475), colours (E100, E160b), flavourings), EGG, raising agent (E500, E450), salt (anti-caking agent E535), potato starch, sunflower oil, enzymes.. Clotted Cream: Pasteurised Clotted Cream (from MILK) Raspberry Extra Preserve: Raspberries, sugar, gelling agent, pectin, acidity regulator: citric acid, lemon,. Allergens including cereals containing gluten: see ingredients in BOLD. Our scones are prepared in an environment where nuts, mustard, sulphites and soya are also present.
Store in a cool dry place. Consume scones within 24 hours, or freeze on delivery and consume within 1 month. We aim to provide at least 30 days shelf life on delivery for our fruit cakes, preserves and teas. Please see Use By dates on the products.
UK mainland delivery
- Next Day or Named Day Delivery (Tues-Fri) - DPD - £5.95
- Saturday Delivery - DPD - £9.95
- Gift Cards Only (3-5 business days) - Royal Mail - FREE
Free Delivery Over £50
- Offer valid for a limited time only
- Minimum spend of £50 after promotions, discounts and shipping applies
- Available for UK mainland deliveries only
- Excludes reservations, subscriptions, tea room gift cards and e-gift vouchers
- Offer applies to online orders only
- Huffkins reserve the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time
Christmas delivery dates
Pre-order from 31st August to secure your Christmas delivery slot:
- 27th Nov - 22nd Dec - limited delivery slots available for Christmas gift delivery (excluding hampers containing mince pies or stollen)
- 5th -22nd Dec - limited delivery slots available for Christmas hampers including mince pies and stollen
Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 12pm Mon-Fri, excluding days immediately following Bank Holidays. Next Day, Named Day and Saturday Delivery excludes gift cards. Delivery is unavailable on Sundays, Mondays & Bank Holidays. Only one selected delivery date per order.
Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed due to circumstances beyond our control, such as adverse weather or postal strikes.
For full delivery terms, please see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensley proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of everything we do.