Cotswold Fruits Loose Leaf Caddy
An explosion of flavour and colour, this special fruit tea blended exclusively for Huffkins is remarkably energising and invigorating. The intense fruity aroma is like pure summer sunshine in a cup that you can enjoy all year round whatever the weather!
Packed in a silver colour gift caddy with a distinctive Huffkins label, this caddy can be refilled with our handy bulk packs of this tea flavour.
Available to purchase singly or as a Triple Pack.
Net weight 125g e
Suitable for: Vegetarians and Vegans
Packaging: caddy can be recycled
Red berries, rosehips, hibiscus, apple
- Scones & Lardy Cakes - Store in a cool dry place. Consume within 24 hours, or freeze on delivery and consume within 1 month
- Sponge Loaf Cakes & Cake Slices - Store in a cool dry place. We aim to provide at least 7 days shelf life on delivery for this item. Please see Use By date on the product
- Farmhouse Cakes & Fruit Cakes - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Preserves, biscuits, chocolate & fudge - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Tea & coffee - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
Enjoy FREE UK Premium Delivery when you spend £50 or more.
Please note, orders containing Lardy Cakes or Scones are unavailable for Monday delivery.
UK mainland delivery:
- FREE Premium - 1-2 business days - Free when you spend £50+
- Saturday Premium - Saturday only* - £7.95
- Premium - 1-2 business days - £6.95
- Standard - 3-5 business days - Free (Gift Cards only)
* Orders must be placed before 12pm Friday to receive next day
Weight limits apply. Premium deliveries are tracked. Delivery times cannot be guaranteed due to circumstances beyond our control.
Please see additional notes for Highlands & offshore islands. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland or EU.
For full delivery information and terms, see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensely proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of all we do.