Our deliciously moreish ginger crunch biscuits are made with ground and crystallized stem ginger for a taste bud tingling and refined tea time treat, warm and spicy with a snappy crunch. Made by hand in small batches.
Suitable for: Vegetarians
Packaging: Card carton and plastic tray can be recycled
Ingredients & Allergens
WHEAT flour( WHEAT flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salted Butter(Butter (MILK), Salt), Chocolate Chips (16%) ( Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier ( SOYA Lecithin), Caster Sugar, Dark Chocolate (6%) (Cocoa Mass, Sugar Emulsifier (SOYA Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Flavouring, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder ( Gluten Free Raising Agent ( E450i, E500ii, Rice Flour).
Allergens including cereals containing gluten: see ingredients in BOLD. Nuts and eggs are also handled at the bakery
- Scones & Lardy Cakes - Store in a cool dry place. Consume within 24 hours, or freeze on delivery and consume within 1 month
- Sponge Loaf Cakes & Cake Slices - Store in a cool dry place. We aim to provide at least 7 days shelf life on delivery for this item. Please see Use By date on the product
- Farmhouse Cakes & Fruit Cakes - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Preserves, biscuits, chocolate & fudge - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Tea & coffee - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
UK mainland delivery:
- Premium Tracked - 1-2 business days* - £4.95
- Saturday Premium Tracked - Saturday only* - £6.95
- Gift Cards Only - 3-5 business days - Free
* Order by 12pm for next business day delivery.
Note: Lardy Cakes and Scones are dispatched fresh from our bakery Monday-Friday. This means we are unable to deliver orders containing these items on Sunday, Monday or England bank holidays.
For full delivery terms and delivery options outside of UK mainland, please see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensely proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of all we do.