Lardy Cakes Gift Hamper Box
Celebrating our all-time best seller, our Lardy Cakes Gift Hamper Box is guaranteed to please for any occasion and at any time of the year.
This delicious gift box includes four gorgeously sticky fresh lardy cakes, handmade with local ingredients in the Cotswolds, and our melt in the mouth all-butter double chocolate biscuits perfectly paired with our signature House Blend tea pyramids all lovingly hand packed into our keep sake Huffkins hamper box .
Dispatched directly from our family-run Cotswolds craft bakery.
Lardy Cake Gift Hamper Box contents:
- 4 x Fresh Handmade Lardy Cakes
- All Butter Double Chocolate Biscuits
- Carton of House Blend Tea Pyramids
- Presented in a Huffkins hamper gift box
Suitable for: Vegetarians
Packaging: Card can be recycled
For the ingredients/allergens of our lardy cakes, shortbread biscuits and tea please refer to product pages. Further information on our mugs is also on the product page
Store in a cool dry place. Consume lardy cakes within 24 hours, or freeze on delivery and consume within 1 month. Biscuits and tea will be delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By dates on the products.
UK mainland delivery
- Next Day or Named Day Delivery (Tues-Fri) - DPD - £5.95
- Saturday Delivery - DPD - £9.95
- Gift Cards Only (3-5 business days) - Royal Mail - FREE
Christmas delivery dates
Pre-order from 31st August to secure your Christmas delivery slot:
- 27th Nov - 22nd Dec - limited delivery slots available for Christmas gift delivery (excluding hampers containing mince pies or stollen)
- 5th -22nd Dec - limited delivery slots available for Christmas hampers including mince pies and stollen
Next Day Delivery is available on orders placed before 12pm Mon-Fri, excluding days immediately following Bank Holidays. Next Day, Named Day and Saturday Delivery excludes gift cards. Delivery is unavailable on Sundays, Mondays & Bank Holidays. Only one selected delivery date per order.
Delivery dates cannot be guaranteed due to circumstances beyond our control, such as adverse weather or postal strikes.
For full delivery terms, please see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensley proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of everything we do.