Snowshill Foodie Hamper
A superb cheese and Prosecco hamper gift, filled with a hand picked selection of luxurious sweet and savoury goodies.
Vintage cheese truckles and pink Prosecco are lovingly packed into a keepsake hamper basket, alongside handmade fruitcake, all butter shortbread, luxury fudge, artisan crackers, hand-stirred preserves and more.
This gorgeous cheese & Prosecco hamper is the perfect gift idea for special occasions and big celebrations.
Snowshill Foodie Hamper contents:
- Cranberry & Orange Liqueur Fruitcake, 525g
- All Butter Shortbread, 200g
- Passionfruit Curd Jar, 310g
- Spicy Tomato & Caramelised Onion Chutney Jar, 320g
- Bloody Mary Chutney Jar, 300g
- Black Bomber Extra Mature Cheddar Mini Truckle, 200g
- Red Storm Vintage Red Leicester Mini Truckle, 200g
- Fig & Spelt Sourdough Crackers, 100g
- All-butter Butterscotch Fudge. 150g
- Luxury Chocolates Selection Box, 175g
- House Blend Loose Leaf Tea Gift Caddy, 125g
- Extra Dry DOC Bellino Rose Prosecco, 11% vol
- Extra Large Premium Natural Wicker Basket*
* Our gorgeous natural wicker hamper baskets are made from sustainable autumn willow and finished with sturdy faux leather straps. For a more natural finish, the willow is boiled for 6-8 hours to achieve a dark colour rather than using varnish or dyes.
Packaging: Card cartons, glass jars, metal lids & glass bottles can be recycled
This product contains alcohol. Please drink responsibly. Visit www.drinkaware.co.uk
Please refer to individual product pages for allergens and ingredients in our fruitcake, shortbread, preserves and fudge. Black Bomber mini truckle - cheddar cheese made from MILK Red Storm - Red Leicester cheese made from MILK, colour(Annato) Fig and Spelt Sourdough crackers - spelt WHEAT flour 79%, MILK, dried fig pieces 16%, sourdough 10%( RYE flour, water), honey, sea salt. Made in a bakery that also handles nuts and sesame. Prosecco- contains sulphites Allergens in above items including cereals containing gluten see ingredients in BOLD Luxury Chocolates Selection Box- Sugar, Cocoa mass, Cocoa butter, Glucose syrup, Whole MILK powder, Vegetable fats and oils (Pam, Sunflower, Coconut, Palm kernel, Rapeseed), Fondant icing Sugar, Whole MILK, ALMONDS, Water, Butter oil (MILK), Anhydrous MILK fat, Humectants (E420, E422), Ethyl alcohol 96% Vol., HAZELNUTS, Skimmed MILK powder, Emulsifiers ( Lecithins (SOYA),E471), Skimmed cocoa powder, Invert sugar, Glucose-fructose syrup, Strawberry, Spirit drinks (Rum 54% Vol.,Pere Jacobert 60%Vol. (NUTS)), Raspberry, Dextrose, Colourings (Caramel, Beetroot red, Curcumin, Tumeric, Cochineal, Carotene), WALNUTS, Acidity regulators (E330,E331), Salt, Concentrates (Beetroot extract, Carrot,Black carrot, Fruit juice, Strawberry juice, Blueberry juice, Sweet potato, Radish, Spirulina), Thickeners (E440,E1422), Invert sugar syrup, Preservatives(E202,E220(SULPHITES)), EGG white, Coffee, Beetroot juice, Stabilisers (E339, E440), Raspberry pulp, Blackberry, Maize starch, CASHEW NUTS, Antioxidants (E306, E300), Lemon oil, Contains Vegetable fat in addition to Cocoa butter.Milk chocolate contains: Cocoa solids 29.3%,Milk solids 22% minimum. Dark chocolate contains: Cocoa solids 50% minimum. White chocolate contains: Cocoa solids 24% minimum, Milk solids 22.7% minimum. Allergens in BOLD. May also contain traces of other NUTS,GLUTEN and SESAME.
Store products in a cool dry place, cheese should be stored in the fridge. All items will be delivered with a minimum 60 days shelf life. Please see Use By dates on the products.
UK mainland delivery:
- Next Day* or Named Day Delivery (Tues-Fri) - £4.95
- Next Day* or Named Day Delivery (Saturday) - £6.95
- Gift Cards Only - 3-5 business days - Free
* Order by 12pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery. Next Day excludes Sundays, Mondays and days immediately following Bank Holidays
For full delivery terms and delivery options outside of UK mainland, please see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensley proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of everything we do.