Our luxury Strawberry Extra Jam boasts an exceptionally high fruit content for a luscious, sweet and juicy flavour. Cooked in small batches using whole strawberries, every hand-stirred batch of this jam is taste-tested to ensure the finest quality.
A must-have accompaniment for traditional Cream Tea. Spoon a generous helping of our luxurious strawberry jam over handmade scones with fresh clotted cream.
Net weight 340g e
Suitable for: Vegetarians and Vegans
Packaging: Glass jar can be recycled
Ingredients & Allergens
Strawberries, sugar, gelling agent pectin, acidity regulator, citric acid, lemon
Prepared in an environment where mustard, eggs, gluten, sulphites, milk(lactose) and celery are present.
There are no nuts present in this environment.
- Scones & Lardy Cakes - Store in a cool dry place. Consume within 24 hours, or freeze on delivery and consume within 1 month
- Sponge Loaf Cakes & Cake Slices - Store in a cool dry place. We aim to provide at least 7 days shelf life on delivery for this item. Please see Use By date on the product
- Farmhouse Cakes & Fruit Cakes - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Preserves, biscuits, chocolate & fudge - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
- Tea & coffee - Store in a cool dry place. Delivered with a minimum 30 day shelf life. Please see Use By date on product
UK mainland delivery:
- Premium Tracked - 1-2 business days* - £4.95
- Saturday Premium Tracked - Saturday only* - £6.95
- Gift Cards Only - 3-5 business days - Free
* Order by 12pm for next business day delivery.
Note: Lardy Cakes and Scones are dispatched fresh from our bakery Monday-Friday. This means we are unable to deliver orders containing these items on Sunday, Monday or England bank holidays.
For full delivery terms and delivery options outside of UK mainland, please see Shipping policy.
Everything we bake and make is carefully crafted with the very best real ingredients from local suppliers we know well. We're immensely proud of our heritage, with the Cotswolds at the heart of all we do.